1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Flagler news

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Beretta Blue, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beretta Blue

Beretta Blue TS Member

The directors of the Flagler gun club are giving back to our comunity. This part of Florida (Daytona/Flagler) has an unemployment rate of 17% (more like 22%) yesterday our club donated $1,000.00 to a local church for their food bank.

The club has started a youth shooting program in association with the local 4 H clubs. The club supplies 20 ga. Winchester pumps and shells. The response has been tremendous, and at no expense to our young shooters. Tom Wolf is the director of the program....A big congrats for your efforts Tom, gun clubs need more people like him.

2. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Having shot at Flagler several times and coming to know some of the members this comes as no surprise. Great Job!!!

3. Damifino

Damifino Member

Great job to everyone there!

My kid shoots with in the youth program @ the Dollar. Maybe we could put together a team road-trip to visit you and shoot a little. Let me know.

Tom Boyer (Emanuel's dad)

4. Beretta Blue

Beretta Blue TS Member

Tom, absolutly....The young people aren't ready for competition yet, soon I hope. They are volunteering at our buckle shoot and selling sodas and candy bars to start raising money for just such an adventure. GREAT kids. People who attended our FTA Summer Championships saw what the scouts and 4 H have done for our club volunteer wise. These are great organizations. We are proud to work with them and their parents. Jack

5. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

I had the pleasure of meeting Emanuel and Tom at the Fall Championship at the Dollar, Super nice young man who handled squad leader like a pro, Tom you have done well. It's great to see young folks getting involved and doing well at our sport.

Rick

6. al391

al391 TS Member

Look at our "11-21-09 buckle shoot" post.....Great day!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.