1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Flagler gun club BIG 50 shoot

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Al391brown, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Al391brown

Al391brown Member

Flagler gun club in Bunnell florida is running a big 50 shoot This tuesday. We will be shooting singles,followed by handicap and if time allows and interest doubles. Flagler gun club is a volunteer club. I'm a club member and a shooter. To run the shoot I will be asking shooters to volunteer assistance in scoring and loading the trap houses. We are a members only club check us out on the web. We will start shooting at 10 am. Target fees are $5 for 25 targets. $2.50 ATA and FTA fees to be paid once. We have shooters from volusia county and other surrounding areas. Please try and make it to the club at 9am. Send me a pm and your name and email address and I will put you on my email list.

Directions to Range

The range is located at 1290 County Road 90E, west of Bunnell, Florida. Bunnell is located at the intersection of SR 100 and US 1.It can be reached by either of the following: Exit Interstate 95 at exit # 284 (SR 100) and following SR100 west to Bunnell or following U.S. 1 south from St. Augustine or north from Daytona or Ormond Beach.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.