1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Flag City Championship Jaquas Findlay,Ohio

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wild gun one, Jul 19, 2013.

1. wild gun one

wild gun one Member

Nice shooting in the Caps and I am glad you had your saddle for the pertection LOL

2. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Great place to shoot. Very pleased to see a darn good turnout today, wish i was with there. Matt Nicol

3. smokintom

smokintom Well-Known Member

What was the high handicap score Friday in that wind? It was windy here. I`m about an hour from Jaqua`s.

4. smokintom

smokintom Well-Known Member

WOW!!!! Great Shooting.2 thumbs up.

5. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

The heat was kind of thwarted by the winds at Jaquas, and helped in cooling our bodies, temp was high and also high humidity.

But wind is my friend

Great shooting Randy Ross on that 99 in Hdcp I believe there was a 98 for 2nd and 3rd was a 95.

This was a well run shoot by Jaquas as usual.

It is raining there now according to weatherman

Supposed to rain here in Lancaster soon.

And it was nice meeting you OLLIEDOG, we had a nice conversation on shooting at different clubs on Annies, Buddies Etc. will watch for your next post

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

6. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

A nice turnout for a Friday, as many shooters had to work. Met Dr L S and we had a nice conversation. Shot the 27 yard protection with a shooter I met down there. We broke 24 X 25 and fell 1 short to the big dogs. Not too bad for a 19 & 20 yard ATA shooters.

Clyde Doll

7. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I recognize the profile of that guy with Neal! Tom Rhoads

8. joneseboy

joneseboy Member

The soot today was great like always even though it rained early this morning.
    Great job Jaquas Team

9. chisle

chisle Member

sat.@ Jaquas
    in the singles,Dennis(Joe)Bogner run his first 100 ever,& then run the second 100,for his first 200 ever. great shooting Joe!!

10. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Sat had a wonderful youth shoot off with two of the local kids coming out winners Congrats to Robbie and Summer. The Beretta shoot was interesting with Al Hought winning and then drawing Mark Rose as a winner of the second gun. Great to watch Nora Ross shooting. This is one great shoot, nice job to Cam and everybody involved.

11. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Good job JOE!!!. Wish I could have been there. The last eight to ten days have been very hectic with all the bad weather but we are hanging in there. Chisle I have not forgotten. I still have your money. Ginny said you are going to charge me interest. Glenn Allison

12. vhntr1

vhntr1 Member

Grate job to all and had a grate time,thanks Jeff for posting the pics.

13. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Jeff, thank you for posting pick at Jaquas, great job!!!! Joe Bogner broke 200 straight???? I knew that was just a matter of a short time, CONGRATS Joe, Great Shootin'. Hey Jeff,,,, next time take a couple good pic's of Cam.....

Hope all is well in Ohio, Matt Nicol

14. Jeb2700

Jeb2700 Member

Jeff,you are right this was a great shoot,I had a great time and I am looking forward to the next one ( August 10th and 11th ). Hope to see you guys there.Joel Brown