1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

fix the white house fence

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by dbcook, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

3 contractors are bidding to repair a broken fence at the white house.one is from minnesota,,one is from tennessee, & the other from chicago.all 3 go with a white house official to look at the broken fence. after doing some measuring ,the minnesota contractor tells the white house official, i can fix the fence for 900 bucks, 400 for material, 400 for labor & 100 profit for me. the tennessee contractor does some measuring, & pencil pushing & tells the white house official, i can fix the fence for 700 bucks 300 for material, 300 for labor & 100 profit for me. the chicago contractor tells the white house official, i can fix the the fence for 2700 bucks.the white house official looked at the chicago official & asked,how could you come up with a figure like that,you never even measured anything? the chicago contractor looked at the white house official & said,,1000 for you,1000 for me & we hire the contractor from tennessee to fix the fence. done said the white house official & that is how the new stimulus package will work.. dwain

2. atashooter

atashooter Member

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Too late to fix the fence, the crooks have already gotten in.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.