1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

fivehundredfifty billion dollars every fiveweeks

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slic lee, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

THATS WHAT WE WILL HAVE TO PAY-WHERE WILL THE MONEY COME FROM-DO YOU HAVE IT-I DONT- THE TREASURY DEPT JUST TOLD CONGRESS THEY HAVE NO MONEY LEFT
    COME ON LETS HERE YOU FAST TALKERS-LEE

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

It will be the United States of China before long.....it's Bank of China money, I'd bet!

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rRY5waZ4IbE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rRY5waZ4IbE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Maybe our local loons dahab and fathak can tell us how this is good....

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Look like we're losing our rights and freedoms and we're only seven months in. I liked it better when only the terrorists were losing theirs. Can we bring back Clinton?

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I saw that commercial last night, loved it.

A daily interest payment of 500 million is unconscionable. The fact that we are doing nothing about it, moreover piling on debt by the truckload, is bordering on treason.

We have become numb to that which was once anathema - the evil of usury.

People are so conditioned to accepting debt they don't care what they pay, just ask "how much is the payment?"

There will be a lot of damage in the near future because of this. I'll bet most of you don't know we recently went to the Fed(a private corporation) and signed our life away for just one more Trillion dollars. That was in one shot, too.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.