1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fitting a Perazzi barrel

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hardcsh, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardcsh

Hardcsh Member

My wife has a Perazzi 12 gauge SC3 skeet gun, choked SKT and SKT, with all the sub-gage tubes in her 29-1/2 barrels. She would also like to shoot Sporting Clay and Trap with the same gun. I found a 31-1/2 barrel in Mod and Full, but how will I know if it can be fitted to her receiver? What questions do I need to ask the seller?

2. doc boc

doc boc Member

It might be best to have briley put chokes in your wifes barrel then she can shoot all the games with what she has. fitting a barrel can be complicated in a perazzi. if the serial #'s are close then fitting is easier. otherwise both barrels may have to be altered so that the locking bolt and fore end fits both. doc

3. rwtii

rwtii Member

Briley requires certain minimum barrel wall thickness in order to install thinwalls. Competent gunsmiths can fit the barrels for you. Giacomo sporting in New York is as good as it gets.
    As long as the original gun and new barrel are of the same type, you will be ok. Finding a Perazzi that has all of the serial numbers matching these days is rare unless it is new. That means that lots of people have interchanged lots of parts and they all work well.

4. bkt514

bkt514 Active Member

Giacamo.....did my extra barrel fitting.....very pleased.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

fitting perazzi barrels

utube barrel fitting perazzi