1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FITTING A K80 RECEIVER TO PFS STOCK

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by PONDEROSA, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PONDEROSA

PONDEROSA TS Member

I PURCHASED A NEW PFS FOR MY K80 WITH PULL/PULL TRIGGERS.I SWITCHED TO RELEASE/RELEASE,KREIGHOFF FACTORY TRIGGERS.THE STOCK GRIP IS TO TIGHT IT WILL NOT GO ON THE RECEIVER ALL THE WAY. IT APPEARS TO NEED SOME REMOVED TO FIT.HAS ANYONE FIXED THIS PROBLEM ? HOW?

2. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

You need to relieve the grip, its hitting or binding where the release parts are. DON'T try to force the grip on,or you could break your release. I took a dremmel tool,and 10 minutes later the grip went right on.
    GAZ

3. Norris

Norris TS Member

I had the same problem when I went to a PFS for my K-80. It takes a few minutes. Don't force the grip. I also used a dremel tool. Good Luck...Norris

4. PONDEROSA

PONDEROSA TS Member

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE. FOR WHAT ITS WORTH THE CONFLICT IS IN THE HAMMERS JUST WHERE THE GRIP MEETS THE RECEIVER.IT WAS A TEN MINUTE JOB ONCE I FIGURED OUT WHERE IT WAS,THAT TOOK AN HOUR.DREMEL IS THE TOOL. THANK YOU.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.