1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fishing Tackle Show

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by powderburn, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powderburn

powderburn Member

Hey Indiana fishermen and women,
    Just wanted to pass along some info on an upcoming tackle show at Westport Christian Church, Saturday, Feb. 2, from 8a-5p. This is a first-go-around for this show. The pastor at this church is an avid fisherman, and wanted to provide an opportunity for folks in southern Indiana to buy some tackle and NOT have to go to Bass Pro in Louisville or Cincy, or have to drive to Indy to the boat show (where there are not-so-good deals anymore). There will be raffles every hour for donated items from the attending vendors (me being one), and at 3:15, Terry Mcwilliams, a Bassmaster qualifier, will give a talk. Angler's World, from Greenfield IN will be there-I just visited this store this week for the first time, and was amazed at the stock he has-most of which is for bass guys, but sheewwweee I was impressed. I've been pretty disappointed in recent years at the Indy Boat show. There are no deals anymore like there used to be when I was a kid. So, I will have my bluegill, bass and crappie jigs as well as some flyfishing poppers and spiders and such there. Sooooooooo........come out and support "the little guys" and not the big boys. provide an active email and I can forward the flyer for this show along to you. Thanks for your time. -powderburn

2. powderburn

powderburn Member

WEll, I selected the "off topic" catagory once again before typing my text and once again it showed up on the shooting threads. Sorrry........I must be doing something wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.