1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Firsts not to be proud of.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Texas Yankee, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texas Yankee

Texas Yankee Member

I just got this from a friend.
    Unreported by mainstream media, President Obama just completed the anti- American trifecta:

He is the 1st president in 110 years ( there have been 110 games in history) to miss the annual Army-Navy football game.

He is the 1st president EVER to not attend any Christmas religous service.

He is the 1st president to remain on vacation after a terrorist attack.

How proud those who voted for this idiot must be!

2. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

The CHOSEN ONE!

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Forgetting about politics- the above isnt correct

Obviously they didnt have an Army Navy Game for most of our national history.

Second- Presidents dont attend every year- unless he gets impeached and removed from office-- he has 3 more chances

regards from Iowa

Gene

4. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Here's some info from Wikipedia.

"The Army–Navy Game, commencing in 1890, has been held at several locations throughout its history, but has most frequently been played in Philadelphia, roughly equidistant from the two academies. Historically played on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, the game is now played on the second Saturday in December and is traditionally the last game of the season for both teams and, until the recent advent of conference championship games, it was the last regular-season game played in Division I-A football."

So it has actually been played annually for nearly 120 years! I couldn't find any references to the possibility of it not being played some years (WWII, perhaps?)

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

There were 10 occassions where it was not played

regards from Iowa

Gene

6. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

As long as Mowbomba don't attend any of the games I will be at which will be just fine. I don't care for someone trying to impersonate a President.

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

He probably prefers soccer anyway.

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Its actually pretty funny when you talk to people who you know voted for Obama and watch how they try to deny it ... I have almost started fights by outing these clowns as I keep Thanking them for Selling Out America and real Americans, as if I really give a damn if they like it or not ... I sincerely hope those who voted for Obama hurt the worst and feel the pain the longest ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. dolphin62

dolphin62 Member

actually he prefers playing duelling pork swords with the fools who voted for him

10. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

Read the first couple LeHaye books in the Left Behind series - while not exactly parallel with the current social and leadership trends - it is close enough to be scary. The first couple books are the best and quick, interesting and cheap reads.

11. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Then someone should convince hussein that every time he is hungry, the pot licker should go on vacation.

The survival of the country depends upon it.

12. crusha

crusha TS Member

Just like Clinton...isn't it amazing how you can't find _anybody_ that voted for him...after he served two terms as President?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.