1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

First Time Trap Shooting in Six Years

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TIKI2RUBICON, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIKI2RUBICON

TIKI2RUBICON TS Member

This past weekend was the first time in 6 years I returned to the trap fields. Twenty-four out of twenty-five. One miss, four cripples, twenty-one kills. Really disappointed in the cripples, shot behind each time. Any thoughts?
    Joshua Cox

2. The Stive

The Stive Member

Welcome back. Keep shooting now that you are back having fun. Good luck. John

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

1+4+21 = 26

Where does 24 out of 25 come in at?

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

LOL. Josh, you'd better check your math again!!! Welcome back to trap shooting!!! We hope you can stick around for awhile. Take care and Break-em all. Jeff

5. JDH

JDH TS Member

I too just returned to shooting after a 5 or 6 year hiatus. Left the sport as a AA-27 - and it took me 3 weeks to run 25 in singles. Hang in there and laugh it off. You'll quickly be back. The best part is that you're getting to see old friends; it's worth a few low scores just to get reaquainted. Jim

6. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Jim, on the bottom of your first post above is a Edit/Delete my post!!! Click on that and change your mistake and just remove your last post. Then you see it never happened. LOL. Break=em all. Jeff

7. TIKI2RUBICON

TIKI2RUBICON TS Member

Yes, the math doesn't add up. I sent the first too get an idea of the speed coming off the thrower.

Thank you,
    Joshua Cox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.