1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

First time purchase thru Trapshooters.com

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chocolateman, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chocolateman

Chocolateman Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Hello: I just wanted to provide some feedback on my recent (1st time) purchase of a shotgun via Trapshooters.com from "Bill" signon name "Boomer".

Since this was the 1st time (for me) purchasing a shotgun online, I was a little nervous and not sure what to expect.

The logistics of this purchase was more difficult because I am located in Ontario, Canada and the seller (like most sellers on this site) is located in the U.S.

Boomer answered all my questions, provided a phone contact #, was available on the phone to answer more questions, shipped the gun on time and when it finally arrived in Ontario it was exactly as described in the post offering it for sale.

In summary, I would highly recommend Boomer and would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks too Boomer and to Trapshooters.com for providing a great site that allows for positive experiences.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.