1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

First time out for new Stewart shotmaker

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bill1269, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bill1269

bill1269 TS Member

Well I received my black max shot maker from Jim on Thursday and I got to try it out today,Now I understand why it is called the better shot maker.It was very interesting to just watch this thing work.After one small learning experience it ran just under 100# of 7 1/2 in an hour and ten minute's with no problems,other than working me to death loading it and moving shot.
    Anyone wanting a shotmaker should give Jim a call,very good guy to work with and a very good machine.

Thanks Jim

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

If you think that's work, Just wait till you make a 600 lb run. Thats run, washed, dried, polished, and screened.

I'll probably not do that again.

Jim

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Jim101, that 600 pounds of finished material amounts to hand handling about 16 tons, armstrong method? :) Tennesee Ernie Ford did 16 tons of coal? Hap

4. bill1269

bill1269 TS Member

The Black max machine runs hotter than the standard model so you can make #6 shot with it.When making 7 1/2 it is set up with doudle drippers.

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

But Hap.....All he got for his efforts was "another day older and deeper in debt".

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Post some pics of your op.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.