1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

First Registered shoot at Fredericksburg VA.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigbore613, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Yall come . Jeff

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Jeff- I am looking at your Sept. 20 shoot. Hope I can make it. I will leave for the VA State about 6:00 AM today (Tuesday). See you there.

Pat Ireland

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

Jeff Good Lord willing and the creeks don't rise I'll be there. See you then.

--- Chip King ---

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

First the State shoot this weekend and then Fredericksburg next weekend ... what a great start to the month.

5. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

I heard a rumor that a few very world renowned and famous people will be in attendance for this event.

Will you or you over there be there? I know I will and who doesn't want to shoot and beet the crud out of Mr Newbius©?

Heck I even heard threw the underground back channel of communication that Lumper will be there for sure and that is one person I want to meet and beat the crud out of ... so who's going to be there?

Jeff ... any lunch going to be on the grounds on Saturday and if I shoot are you going to shoot? Maybe Mr King, you and Mr Geslock can all school me on doubles.

6. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Won't be long now !!!!

7. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

Mr, Bore will you be shooting your 1100? With the 15 round mag?

8. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Mr Geslock - if he is that upset at his 1100 that he is going to shoot it I'll take it off his hands for $250.

9. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

When is this thing again?

10. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

Saturday.... is the day.

Come on down!!

11. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeff

12. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

So ... how was it?

13. chipking

chipking TS Member

It went fairly well. There were 26 registered shooters and 6200 targets thrown. Some of the big names in Va. showed up and shot very well. Great targets were thrown and other than being HOT!!! the weather cooperated with just a hint of wind every now and then to keep shooters heads in the game. There were some first shoot hiccups and they were aggrivated by a good size turnout for a 2 field shoot. A set of CVRs was volunteered by Northern Virginia Gun Club and another by our own MGeslock so that the shoot could be automated and the workload reduced on the other volunteers who scored, loaded houses and cooked. Everyone pitched in and did what needed to be done to make it a good shoot. Not bad at all for a first shoot even if the last squad in doubles shot the last field to the accompaniment of rock music provided by the DJ setting up for a birthday party in the pavillion.
    Other items of note: Mr Newbius participated shooting doubles on my squad and bigbore613 also participated and had a great time. I believe that these were his first registered Trap targets in 15 years (he has been dwelling on the dark side)

--- Chip King ---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.