1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

First punch,at wilmore ky

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by XT Shooter, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XT Shooter

XT Shooter TS Member

I'm 13 years old I got my first punch sat at blugrass sportmans club I shot a 98x100,met some very nice people( terry dean,nora&randy ross,Mr.blackburn and Mr. becknell. Had a nice time Andrew Luttrell

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

congrats!

Matt

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Nice job, Andrew. Congratulations!

Hauxfan!

4. XT Shooter

XT Shooter TS Member

thank u

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

7 to go! Well done.

6. aa27zz

aa27zz TS Member

Way to go Andrew!

If you get a punch at BlueGrass you should be very proud as you are shooting with the best shots and the greatest people you'll ever meet.

Charlie Becknell sent me an email about your punch and, had I been there, I would have been one of the first to shake your hand.

Hope to meet you someday and keep up the good work.

Sam Hutchison

7. XT Shooter

XT Shooter TS Member

thank u maybe i will see you sometime

8. phirel

phirel TS Member

XT Shooter- You not only shot with some of the nicest shooters, you shot with some of the best shooters and you beat most, perhaps all of them. Great shooting.

Pat Ireland

9. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

Andrew,
    I want to take this opportunity to congratulate you on Trapshooters.com for a really great score. What Pat said about beating some really good shooters was true ( however, I am not too good). When you beat Terry Dean, David Riddle, Tim Foley, and a host of others, you have shot well.
    We ( Blue Grass Traps) certainly enjoyed having these fine youngsters from Casey County come up. They shot well and were great kids. You all come back and shoot with us again.

Charlie Becknell

10. SDGooseHunter2008

SDGooseHunter2008 TS Member

11. SDGooseHunter2008

SDGooseHunter2008 TS Member

Andrew,
    Congrats from another XT shooter.

Keep up the great shooting.

-Foster Bartholow

12. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Way to go!!!

13. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

Andrew,

It was a pleasure to have you and your fiends at our club and you are welcome any time.These four Kids came to our club with their parents and put on a shooting show. I watched them shoot a hundred caps and you would not see a seasoned squad with any better squad behavior. There were four shooters on this squad and a 97, 98 was broke on the caps.

You can tell these kids were taught to play and enjoy the game as it is supposed to be played. I have shooters that wine that no one takes yardage at small shoots, well they do if they are taught the proper way the game is to be played. These kids have been taught and their parents have the right to be very proud. It shows these parents have integrity and are passing it on down.

Andrew keep up the good work and I look forward to the day I see you on the 27!

Terry Dean

Ky. Delegate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.