1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

First Of The Year Snow Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jornski, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jornski

Jornski TS Member

I do not think 75* ever happens up there, LOL

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

I went through Anchorage one year during August on the way over and back from over there across the pond known as the Pacific and I swear it was only barely above freezing in August!!!

Well it seemed almost freezing when coming from the desert on one end and going to the muggy tropical environment on the other ... all I know is Alaska needs to pay there heating bill.

BTW ... it aint fair ya know, Alaska shooters are far better shooters in the winter than most in the lower 48. Can you imagine how easy it is to pick up and spot the big huge orange bird as it floats threw the air with an all white snowy background? It must look like a flying saucer hovering while checking us crazy earthlings out before getting shot out of the sky.

3. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Otnot, Snow in the air here Friday before noon, none stuck on the ground though. Thirty four degrees. Supposed to be in the fifty's this weekend .
    Love those old Ithaca's. Regards, Bill

4. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Anyone take pics of the first round of trap in the snow? Steve

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

You ain't lived till you've shot naked in the snow!

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I'm ready for AZ but have no place to land - what a dilemma!

7. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Jim, I am going to come up there and shoot my 5e in singles and hc and a nid 5e in doubles as soon as I can find a nid in a 5e. Lol Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.