1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

First Lady Staff ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by slipping into darkness, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

J.Ks staff 5. B.Bs staff 4 @ 2 were part time. The present first lady has 34 czarettes costing the tax payer's 1,256,000.00 plus great health benifits. Wow I did'nt realize the 5 million jobs he was going to create were all part of his New World Order. for more info on there pay which start at 172,000.00 go to blog lastcrusade.org or canadafreepress.com ... notice Freepress, to bad our 3 major news networks don't have the courage to inform the people whats really happening to this country by these -----! I used the 3 for the mass that can't afford dish or cable. slid.

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

It's different for Michelle my bell, she is the wife of the chosen one!! Nothing is too good for her. What's another million or so when we have budget shortfalls in the TRILLIONS!!

More third worldissm coming to the US.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.