1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FIRST COLORADO PITA SHOOT FOLLOW UP

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mandibelle, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandibelle

mandibelle TS Member

THANK YOU TO ALL THE SHOOTERS THAT ATTENDED THE FIRST P.I.T.A SHOOT IN COLORADO HISTORY.

32 SHOOTERS PARTICIPATION FOR OUR 50/50/50 MULTIPLEX PROGRAM.

WE HAD A GREAT TIME, SOMEWHAT WINDY IN THE MORNING BUT GAVE AWAY TO A BEAUTIFUL 55 DEGREE SUNNY AFTERNOON.

RESULTS WILL BE POSTED IN OUR WEBSITE: WWW.PAWNEESPORTS.COM BY WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON. YOU CAN ALSO VIEW THE MULTI PLEX RESULTS ON WWW.SHOOTPITA.COM BY TOMORROW.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WANT TO SHOW P.I.T.A. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT LGEDO@AOL.COM OR 303-809-5055.

LOOK FOR UPCOMING P.I.T.A SHOOTS FOR DECEMBER, JANUARY AND FEBRUARY IN OUR WEBSITE AS WELL.

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

WOW!! Six plus squads for your first ever PITA shoot. That's a great turnout for an "Inaugural shoot". Congratulations, and welcome to the PITA. Also, a hearty "Thank You" to all your shooters that turned out to support, not only the PITA, but your club as well. As a fellow PITA shooter, I appreciate all the support we can get for our organization, and for Trapshooting, in general. Your club was not afraid to take a chance on the PITA, nor were your shooters. As a result, your club made some money for the treasury, and your shooters got the opportunity to shoot more targets. I hope you all had a great time and enjoyed the shoot... Thank you all.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

Congratulations on the good turn out. Post-2

4. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I think your club members are going to like the lewis payout too.

Those 50/50/50 multi-plex shoots are just right for winter time shooting. What I really like is that there is zero risk to the club and no classification to worry about. Just show up and have a good time.

Also, a big atta-boy to your club in their efforts to expand trap shooting opportunities in Colorado. 32 shooters is an awsome beginning.

5. RV4driver

RV4driver TS Member

So, Louis..., where's my money???

Seriously, it WAS windy in the morning, but hey, it's almost always windy here. What a turnout! And the pulled pork lunch was probably the big draw.

It was wierd to only shoot 50 of each singles and caps. And since I "kinda" figured out doubles, 25 pair wasn't enough. If we'd known there would be so many shooters, we would have started earlier in the morning!
    Can't wait for the next chance.

Class C winner was okay, but my sights are on Class B winner in '10.

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.