1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

First chance for TS.com (221 fireball)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by halfmile, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

OK, before this goes to the rifle forums where the last one of these was snatched up VERY quickly, This Remington goes up.

It is a 700LS, (laminated stock) in a checkered mountain rifle stock configuration. This is a 221 Fireball, they were limited production some years back.

This gun was probably only fired to develop a couple loads. It is best with a 40 VMAX and 20.5 of AA1680. I have the same gun and it shoots like that too.

I have included a picture of the bolt, showing the bottom side with virtually no wear from opening and closing.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Leupold rings and bases will go with the gun. The price is $650.00

I had to think for a long time before keeping this one right along side of its twin. But I need the money more for a scope purchase, so I can't buy it.

post here if you want it, and PM me for info. Please no lowballing, not my gun.

HM

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.