1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

First ATA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Scott Morris, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott Morris

Scott Morris TS Member

Not only did I shoot my first 25 straight today, I shot my first 50. On the next round I dropped 1 ending in a 74/75. This is an addicting sport, going to shoot my first ATA this weekend.

2. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Congrats, how long have you been shooting?

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

Scott- Good shooting. When you shoot again, just try to break the next one and don't worry about 25 straight.

Pat Ireland

4. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Great Shooting Scott....keep up the good work.

Rick in Mt.

5. Scott Morris

Scott Morris TS Member

My wife Kylie & I just started getting serious about Trap a few months ago. I bought my first trap gun in November(an XT) & I bought her one for Christmas(a BT).
    I have to say...our first ATA went well. We shot at the Spanish Fork gun club in Utah today. Being our first ATA we decided to just shoot the Singles to kind of break us in and see how it is run. I shot 97/100 B class & Kylie shot 81/100 D class. Kylie also broke her first 25 today, so horray for her.

Scott

6. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Welcome to the best family sport there is! Wishing you both good shooting....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.