1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

First Amendment Rights...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

http://godfatherpolitics.com/11088/criticize-islam-face-civil-rights-charges/

In order to not criticize islam, one would have to study islam in order to find what islam interprets as criticism. This is against other religions in that one must not be forced to study or interpret another faith other than their own. I will not study islam.

I personally find it offensive and a violation of my First Amendment rights that I am subject to other than my own religion on a daily basis constantly being subject to what they might find offensive. I do not have to care what it is that they find offensive. There in lies my Freedom of Worship.

The fact that I will not bow down to a cow might be offensive to some but will government force me to bow so as not to be offensive?

Is it government's role to teach one religion to the masses so they might not offend?
    Or is it government's role to protect one faith from the infringements of another?

2. rpeerless

http://www.publiushuldah.com/

3. rpeerless

Aren't 'civil rights' from a Judeo Christian value system? What rights are islamic civil rights? Who originally coined the term civil rights and why?

4. rpeerless

Freedom of Speech is a God given right. My faith teaches me to ask questions and to question. Anything other than that is a violation of my Faith and Religion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.