1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

first 50 straight!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by avidtrapshooter, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avidtrapshooter

avidtrapshooter TS Member

i finally did the deed tonight busted that 50 straight, i tell ya there ain't a better feeling.

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Good job but you will even get a better feeling when you get the last 50 straight to make it an even 100.

Foghorn

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

congrats on your first 50 strait. I still remember the first time I shot mine almost like yesterday. May you have many more. I hope you can put two of them together soon as well. Break-em all. Jeff

4. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Great! I just shot my first 50 last week...my hat now has a hole or two in it, but it was a great feeling. Next up is 100 (for both me and you), good luck!

-Jollytrapshooter

5. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

wait till you break 100 straight.

worst feeling will be when you break 99 then fall apart for 100.

I did that twice about a month apart last summer before I broke 100.

Problem is... I havent broke 98 since. A bunch of 97's (not straight) but no 100's.

That is pratice though... Can't break 96 in registered though. I can;t stop counting the losses. That damned counting just kills me and no matte how much I try to stop, the more I count.

It like a kid with tourets. The more he trys not to cuss... the more he blurts cuss words.

God Damned I Iove trap. Never, never has anything F'd with my mind more than the grind of a 100 bird event.

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Great Job!!! Are you still doing the happy dance when nobody's looking?

7. raptor1956

raptor1956 TS Member

Congrats I just recently shot my first 50 straight. Got a patch from ATA and I use winchester ammo so I e-mailed them and they sent me a set of 25 and 50 straight patches. Whiteflyer was suppose to send me a certificate but they never did. AGIN CONGRATS great shooting keep up the good work

8. avidtrapshooter

avidtrapshooter TS Member

thanks everyone, recurvyarcher i am still doing the happy dance reguardless of who might be looking or how many people are around, and i know all about counting targets trap is a mind game its really easy until you start counting them stupid targets and thinking about things that aren't important, i kinda found a way to stop counting targets and that was right before it was my turn to repeat the keys to hitting a target, keep the head on the stock, keep your eye on target and follow through after the shot, it helped me, everytime you want to count targets just repeat those 3 steps to yourself.

9. Drumplayer26

Drumplayer26 TS Member

NICE JOB, just wait till your first 100 or 200 straight, i still havn't broken 50 striaght, i will soo though (knock on wood)

10. brian5003

brian5003 TS Member

Congrats! Whatever your doing keep on doing it!

Enjoy

11. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I hope you get your 75, 100, and 200 soon, and always continue dancing no matter who's looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.