1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

### FIRST 5 PEOPLE WHO SEND ME A PM ###

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BrowningGal, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

So, Jerry, who are the lucky winners?

2. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

there are no winners,,,its 20 bucks,,,right???????

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Share the wealth. HMB

4. Dano

Dano TS Member

Dear FlaLagarto,

Hope I am the 5th email...

Dan Anderson
    714 East 9th St
    Dell Rapids, SD 57022

Thanks Dano

5. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Damn, surprised you weren't swamped with requests for this bargain?! Selling any wood for Giddy lately?! Tom Rhoads

6. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

It is understandable that folks got confused, they are still hung over from election season, where everything they heard was confusing.

7. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Could you detail exactly what is in your product? Petrol or synthetic based?

8. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Hello FlaLagarto,

I dont really care if I get the hat & T-shirt. Would you please send me your contact info to my e-mail. I want to give your Gator-Tears/Grease a try. For crying-n-out-load, I'll even pay you for it.

Thanks,

Matt

9. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Jerry when you get everything worked out to your satisfaction hit me with a PM and I will purchase your products through a normal sale,

Smoke em all!

Rick

10. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Jerry I didn't see Matt getting upset in his post if so then im sure he will say so all I saw was he wanted a contact info besides the private Message thing.

There are some out there that hadn't enabled the private messaging yet believe it or not.

He did leave an email address to send the contact info to and also said Thanks at the end of the post, so I read it as he want's to try your product and don't really have to have the extra's as far as the hat/cap, and towel I guess the, For crying-n-out-load, which should had been (For crying-n-out-loud)got the attention of some on here and also the (I'll even pay you for it.)

Ok I might be wrong but don't think so on this one maybe {Matt} will reply and fill us in.

By the way Jerry I still have my original bottle of Gator Tear's it is a lot lower nowday's though!

<a href="http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/gdarnell/products/?action=view&current=IMG_1414.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Ok I hadn't shot much this year at all so I won't need another bottle for a couple of years.

By the way it is some good stuff and I was one of the ones that got the free bottle from Jerry when I visited him in Florida I think it would had been cheaper to just buy it because I shot bad and my gas cost way more than 20.00 bucks but I wasn't expecting the Gator Tears anyway so I guess I got a Bonus for visting Florida and it did rain about the whole time I was there just like 40 years ago when I was a real little kid.

Foggy

11. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Jerry,

Holy smokes, not in anyway am I upset, my apology. I do wish to try some of the Gator products, and really have no heart-burn doin' it the old fashion way,, of simply buying from you.
    I was wondering why I hadnt heard from you in my e-mail, so I bumped this thread once more. Plus, my e-mail was filled this morning and could not get to it until late this evening to "clean" it out.
    Thank you Paul and FogHorn for your input, goosh, I really feel badly about this.......
    Foogy is correct, I have not taken the time to figure out the PM thing, but after this,,, I'm going to give it a shot.

Wow, once again, I'm very sorry for the mis-understanding.

Matt Nicol

12. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Got mine yesterday Jerry, thanks!

Who knows, if I get lucky and get my picture in T&F this year I'll make sure I'm wearing your cap.

Guy B.

13. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Jerry; Pat I. and I wanted to thank you for agreeing to sponsor us for the upcoming year, the uniforms look great. Do you have any idea when the team motorhome is going to be ready?? I really think this will help Gator and Slime sales, good idea. TIC

Don

PS: Don't sell out before I see you this winter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.