1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

First 25

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Huntin'Fool, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Well-Known Member

I finally was able to brake 25 straight i have come close several times before but tonight was the first time i could seal the deal. Now onto 50 straight i made it to 39 tonightnot so far off.

2. fish and teach

fish and teach TS Member

congratulations. I've shot 23 before but so far 25 is elusive. keep gunning for 50.

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Congratulations. On a bad day you will have to think back and know that you can do it again. I haven't gotten past fifty straight myself but will keep trying. I long for the day that straights will be commonplace but haven't arrived yet. Here's hoping you reach your goal shortly. Again, congratulations. Jackie B.

4. TC

TC TS Member

Congratulations, way to go! Tony

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

huntinfool, Congrats on your very first strait!!! This milestone is something that you will never forget, so take the time to enjoy it. I hope you had your favorite dinner, and everything was just so. I hope they shot many big holes in your favorite hat, as that is a trophy as well. Now then head down and eyes on target and get that 50. Break-em all. Jeff

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Feels good, doesn't it? I made my first 25 and 50 the same day, but still have to break 75.

7. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Grats on your first 25. My first 25 was all that it took to get me hooked for life.

8. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Congratulations! Also, congrats on the 39!! I can't tell you how many times I've seen someone shoot a 25 straight then miss the first bird on the next trap.

9. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

I was in his squad when Huntinfool broke his first 25 last night and I he wouldn't let us shoot his hat. So much for tradition.

10. team henges

team henges TS Member

congrats on your 1st 25, when i shot my first one i missed the first bird on the next trap. I have gotten my 75 and hit 99 straight but still havent got the 100.

11. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

huntinfool, sounds like to me to owe it to some people at your club to shoot your hat. Its fun for them and you get a trophy out of the deal. Then next time a new shooter gets their first 25 or more you can enjoy shootin their hat all to pieces as well. Remember what comes around goes around. Let them shoot your hat or you'll be sorry later down the road. Mark my words. Now Breakl-em all. Jeff

12. Hunter1978

Hunter1978 Member

Congrats, that 1st one is hard, so is the 1st 5o. enjoy it!

13. slodsm

slodsm Member

Congrats man, I thought I'd pass out on my first one from the concentration on my last 5 or so targets. I've made it to a 47 straight but can't seem to make that darn 50 due to my mind finally getting the better of me.

Let em shoot your hat too, mine hangs on top of my reloading machine when not in use. It's all in good fun.

Jeremy

14. jim nikson

jim nikson TS Member

Shot my first 50 straight in a money shoot. Wow was I happy.

15. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Great job!!! They will come more and more and before you know it the 50 will pop as well. But ya gotta let them shoot that hat! It is 1 trap trophy you will always remember and date the brim with a sharpie!!

Keep going and haveing fun

Jerry Lewis Busti Trap club

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.