1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

first 25 straight on the 16

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mercedesman1981, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mercedesman1981

mercedesman1981 TS Member

Saturday I completed my first 25 straight on the 16yd line. I started out not doing well, turning in two 21's, on my second round I tried to concentrate with only keeping my head on the stock and follow through.

For the third round, I tried to concentrate on breaking only one bird at a time, and pushing everything else out. No easy task as my mind was just wandering all over the place. By the time I got to post 3 I thought I have been here before and in fact have previously broken 18 straight so this is no big deal and then back to one bird at a time mode "just concentrate on the next target, remember the wall chart", then on to post 5. The toughest was the last one and trying to keep my excitement down and just focus on the task at hand. It was a hard left and I hit it dead center.

Mike

2. Beacon

Beacon TS Member

Congratulations. The first 25 is the hardest.

3. SR1

SR1 TS Member

Good job they will come more often now.

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Congratulations

5. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Come on Alf!! Humor him......

congratulations... now string 4 together using the same idea. "one bird at a time" not, "wait till I call so and so" etc..

Jim Chapman

Hell, Michigan

6. mercedesman1981

mercedesman1981 TS Member

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement!

Mike

7. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

Keep your excitement and focus. My son broke his 1st 25 this year followed by his 1st 90 at 16 yds. I hope you keep going, good Luck. Al

8. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Congradulations on your very first 25 strait. You will remember that last shot you made the rest of your life. Enjoy the week, come next weekend back to work on the 50. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.