1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

First 25 and 50

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Newcomer, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Newcomer

Newcomer TS Member

Shot my first 25 straight Thursday at the Grand and then followed it up with 50 straight Friday. Ended up hitting 74 of 75 Friday to give me a 95. Almost had my 75 straight. I was shaking so bad my glasses were sliding off my face. Had a blast. P.S. just started shooting a year and a half ago. Thanks for all the pointers i have recieved here.

Matt

2. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Congratulations! You couldn't have picked a better place to do it at either. John

3. Billster

Billster TS Member

BRAVO and congrats to you, Newcomer! Was just reading the thread about the 100 straights...phew! You're achievement is closer to home for me right now. Yesterday I had two in a row...HAHAHA. (actually I've been stringing them out till station 4 then start dropping them here and there.

Good shooting! On to 75 for ya.

Bill

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Matt- It is both satisfying and fun to do things well. Work hard to repeat breaking your first five in the next event. Don't worry about a 25. And, do not do what I often do after shooting a good score. I have many times shot well and then told myself that I finally have this game figured out. I then go to the line with this attitude and receive an unpleasant surprise.

Pat Ireland

5. Newcomer

Newcomer TS Member

Little late Pat. Had that rude awakening Saturday on my second 100. You could say i got a little reality check.
    Thanks for the congrats everyone. I'm hooked now. As if i wasn't before.

Matt

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Good job!

7. laura!

laura! Member

I'm jealous Matt. Got my first 49 strait at the Grand. That last bird was a perfect straightaway, but all I could see was 50. Oh well. Great shootin, & congradulations.

8. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

CONGRADULATIONS, Matt on both your first's. Head on stock and eye on target and you will get to the next step. Best of Luck. Break-em all Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.