1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

First 100 straight

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by snowbird, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Congratulations to Yoteslayer he broke his first 100 straight the other day. After hitting his first 50 straight he went for the 75 got it and went for the 100 hitting that 25 too.

Holding the stress in and breaking that score is real fine shooting in the winter in Iowa.

Great work I'm sure it will be the first of many.

Terry Jordan.

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Keep that shotgun.

3. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

No, you know you can do it with that gun, try a different one now. :) Mark

4. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

Thanks Terry!! I really cant beleive the progress I have made in the last few months. Anyone who hasn't tried Terry's program I highly recommend it. My best score before last night was a 97 in singles, I had never won anything except a few yardage championships at ATA events and was never competative at any of the derbys I ever attended. Since I started using the chart, Ive won 4 derbys and now have shot my first 50, 75, and 100 straight and did it all on the same night!!!! I would say that chart has taught me more about my swing then anything else and has made me much smoother. Im still working on the soft focus part as I think it takes along time to teach yourself that concept. I am now more confident in trap shooting then I have ever been before!!! Thanks again!!

Ryan Meier

5. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Terry is a fine teacher.

6. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Ha ha, I couldn't wait to upgrade guns soon as I broke my first 100 straight. Did I mention it has been my only 100 straight?

7. mike campbell

mike campbell Active Member

Congrats!

If you follow up with a couple of 99's, you'll be looking for a new gun...:)

8. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Nice work, I am envious. But like they say "every dog has his day". Anyway good job and enjoy it.

9. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

Good job Ryan! I've never even got a 25 with my coat on. Winter shooting is a big challenge! Bill

10. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

Good Shooting Ryan:

Terry made a believer out of me a couple years ago. It works!

Chart user,

Kenny Ray Estes
    Pittsgrove, NJ

11. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

Thanks everyone, and I wasnt sure it would work for me or if I was even capable of breaking 50 straight because of a mental block I would develop between the 35-45 bird everytime!! Well apparently i got over it once and I hope I can do it alot more often now!! Im a believer for sure!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.