1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FIRST 100 AT 12 YEARS OLD!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mudracer, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mudracer

mudracer TS Member

My little bro Brandon Sullivan just turned 12 years old the 30 of aug. and smashed a 100 straight at middletown fall festival yesterday in the singles. Awesome feeling being beside him and us both breaking a 100. he finished the day with a 195 and took sjr title. he collected 5 trophies all together.

2. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

Great shooting

3. truthseeker

truthseeker Member

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

That's great shooting kid!! Better watch out big bro, here he comes!! :) Hap

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

mudracer

Ok tell him that was good shooting also you said you ran a 100 so good shooting to you also I know I was at least 25 years old before I ever broke a 100 and my first was in a short yardage handicap event.

It was a year later before I could do it up on the 16's but it was at a good place during the grand but I missed 3 out of the next 100 but still won my class championship that day on the first day of the main week.

Ok when I was 12 all I was thinking about was mowing yards and saving my money to buy a new motorcycle which I had many of and all was paid by me my first motorcycle was a CT-70 Honda and went to borrow money from the bank and my dad told the loan officer that he wasn't going to co-sign for me so the loan officer said he would instead of course he knew my family pretty good but thought that was cool that the bank man co-signed for me when I was around 13 years of age.

Foggy

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

get him a new gun. That'll bring him down. Or give him yours and get your dad's and both of yu can miss together.

7. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Don't let him practice. LOL LOL

8. mudracer

mudracer TS Member

9. t-bar

t-bar Member

Good job Brandon.

10. perazzi03

perazzi03 TS Member

looks to me another big dog in the future. great shooting, i bet there was big smiles in that truck going home see both of you guys next year rick

11. Browning Guy

Browning Guy TS Member

That kid's going to be one heck of a shooter one day. Watch out Cody! By the way, he is very nice and mature for his age.

12. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Congratulations to that young man.

Should shed some light on the difficulty of the game. Let's face it when, our youth are accomplishing so much, someone needs to be paying attention.

13. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

way to go. watch out for this kid guys!! lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.