1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Firearms Store Going Out of Business

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blade819, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I have decided to close my shop in North Geoorgia and "move-on down the line". Hopefuly I'll have more time to invest into this addicting sport. If anyone is interested in a great deal in handguns, longuns, optics or accessories, please....email only. See ya all at the Southern Grand.

2. blade819

keep the emails comming.thanks for the responses.

3. blade819

4. arkolaron

arkolaron TS Member

5. blade819

Thank you all for your emails and best wishes. I have alot of long guns and handguns for sale and a med. inventory of optics and reloading supplies. Please remember that shipping a firearms has to be to an FFL holder. Everything is either at or below cost including brass ammunition at last March prices.

6. blade819

Once again I want to thank everyone who responded to my post. Also thanks for the best wishes. I have long guns and handguns available. Ammo (brass) at last years prices, alot of optics and acessories. Of course firearms are only shipped to your FFL.

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Could you please send me a list of the higher-end trap guns that you have for sale, if you have any left? Thanks.

8. blade819

9. blade819

Once again Thanks to all of you who have contacted me. Hopefully some of you will be recepiants of good deals. I have an overabundant stock of Primers for Shotshells and Brass. All brands. I'm asking 20% below marked price which is generally in line with Midways price. Guns are mostly new. Holsters, optics, reloading presses/scales etc. Thanks again for the best wishes also.

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.