1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Firearms Inventory Software with pictures $18.95

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by tom-n8ies, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom-n8ies

tom-n8ies Member

I thought I would pass this along, I have no ties with the seller.

For the $18.95 Lifetime Subscription deal you have to buy it off of ebay. His user name is nmguncollector and he has 100% positive feedback.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Collecting-Software-track-anything-customizable_W0QQitemZ110433637838QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Software?hash=item19b65b95ce&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

It's regular price is $75.00 on his web site.

tom

http://www.nmcollector.net/

This software comes in two forms. One, NM Collector JE Lite, is free and the other, NM Collector JE, is by annual subscription. The subscription provides extra features and enables support.

25% of the final sale price will support Wounded Warrior Project

You download the evaluation for free and then if you like it purchase the lifetime subscription here on eBay for $18.95.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On Jul-26-09 at 15:45:32 PDT, seller added the following information:
    This is the real deal. For a short time you can get the same software that others have paid over $100.00 for. When this promotion is over I intend to raise the price back to what I think is reasonable. So, if you are thinking of purchasing collecting software now is the time to purchase one of the best collecting packages out there - NM Collector JE. Thanks! Clay
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On Sep-12-09 at 17:06:56 PDT, seller added the following information:
    You are buying a "lifetime" license/subscription key. You will receive the activation key by email only. For an additional $20.00 plus $4.95 shipping (within continental United States) this software can be delivered installed on a USB flash drive that can be used on any computer that you own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.