1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***Firearm Related Collectors Item ??***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 100straight, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100straight

100straight Member

0   0   0

I stopped in a local feed store today and saw this item. The story is that it is an original sign from a long defunct gun shop in Chicago. It looks old, but is in very good condition. I would love this in my gun room, but it deserves to be somewhere more prominent. I have nothing to gain in this, just wanted to let people know who might want to preserve an interesting part of firearms history. They are asking $500. It's located in northern Illinois. PM me for more info.

Thanks,

Mark

[​IMG]

2. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

Made in China?

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Almost looks to be in "too good" condition. I buy alot of antique furniture and such. Whenever I see something in amazingly good condition it sets off alarm bells. That said, I have come across some dandy deals on stuff that was well cared for. Of course one internet picture can't prove anything.I'm not interested nor am I saying its fake. I am just simply wanting to warn to be careful. There are amazingly good fakes on the market and I've had antique dealers look me square in the eye and lie through their teeth about the age and "story" on various items.

4. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Sounds like a candidate for Antiques Roadshow for verification of its true age.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.