1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fire them all !!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

It is time we impose term limits on every elected official, Re-elect no one. You don't have to change parties. Dump every incumbent in the primary. The new American motto for survival of our nation should be is: "If They're In They're Out"---Fire them all!!

Phil Berkowitz

2. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

I'll agree with that.

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Yeah! What Phil said......

Curt

4. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

From Robin Williams (his political comedy)... (and I paraphrase) "politicians are like underwear, they need to be changed and often!"

jay

5. The Stive

The Stive Member

I would like to see an election where all of the incumbents are voted out.
    I do not think it will happen. There are too many people that rely on name
    recognition instead of learning about the person. John

6. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

What would it cost to rent a bill board on a major interstate? Maybe it would get Fox news attention. If that happens we could get some momentum, Our country is worth saving. This might be our last chance.

Phil Berkowitz

7. 101Diamond

101Diamond TS Member

Yah , let's limit terms to like 8 yrs. Then we can have more of these ass's living on the public tit. At least it would alow some fresh blood into the arena.

8. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

All though I agree with your plan and it sounds like a good one. The last time forum sights like this one got on this rampage we got it slammed in are faces with the last election. I don't know the answer but the last rampage didn't work did it.

9. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Two terms, second term federal prison.

10. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

No rational verbalage or discussion. Knee jerk reaction---"If They're In They're Out" make this a catch phrase. Fire the bastards !!!

Phil Berkowitz

11. thunder

thunder Active Member

I have to agree with Phil plus they get term limits of 8 years, first 2 years on probation.

Only get social security just like the rest of us>

The same health care as they are trying to jamb up our a--s.

"If They're In They're Out" Fire the bastards !!!

Andy

12. otnot

otnot Active Member

Amen!

13. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

The biggest problem is in UNINFORMED and STUPID electorate,,,,ever watch Jay Leno or listen to Sean Hannity's on the streets interviews??? [sic] How some of these people ever get out of bed amazes me,,,,we even have some who post here,,,LOL

There should be a civics exam prior to getting a voting card with your fingerprint to prove you are able and capable of casting a vote that can change our country,,,,alas that will not happen,,,,but it really ticks me off that Michigan, and maybe others, let their prisoners vote and don't get their absentee ballots to the Armed Services to allow them to.

The only way I can see to SAVE this country is taking action,,,,if you have incumbents that put America FIRST and not special interests, and they will win handily, then support another candidate in a different state that will be running against a traitor that is leading. I, for one, will be sending money to the candidate against Spectre in PA, Snowe in ME, Reid in NV and any others that I feel are trying to destroy this great country.

We also can't jump on the "3rd party" band wagon,,,,yes I know it may feel good to cast your vote that way,,,,but that is how we got Clinton,,,,at our current point in time, we are a 2 party electorate. We have to keep at it and not let the tea parties and march on DC just fade away. This is EXACTLY what hussein, pelosi, reid, the msm et. al are HOPING for,,,,by letting OUR momentum fade, we will LOSE again,,,,this is how we ended up here this past November....

14. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I agree something has to be done. Term limits is a start. Presidents are term limited why not the other jacka**es. I would even go so far as passing a law that they can't live within a couple hundred miles of DC after leaving office. Look at Tom Dasche, he was not reelected, but did he go back to SD, no he stayed right in DC and got a job lobbying, and tried to hook on with Obammie.

In fact NOBODY should be allowed to live in DC over a certain amount of time. No politicians, no newsman, no TV clowns, no hotel owners, NOBODY!! Anybody caught being in DC who has served their max time, can and will be shot on site!! Get Out and go home, and work in private industry and live under the laws you passed.

Only thing I can think bad about term limits is California. Don't they have term limits for state reps, and senators? Look at the shape that state is in.

15. crusha

crusha TS Member

There are two current Senators from Indiana that ain't getting my vote again. (One of them is a Republican who favors Cap'n Trade!)

16. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

TTT---"If They're IN They're OUT"---"Fire the Bastards"

Country first--without the USA--you have nothing !!!!

Phil Berkowitz

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I agree........The great unwashed masses know what their favorite NFL team did right or wrong last Sunday to the nth degree, but they think our money is controlled by the government.

You can't drive a car without education and testing, voting should be the same.

HM

18. Doug Briggs

Doug Briggs TS Member

I have a name for this train of thought.

Re R

Elect E

No N

Incumbents I

g g

RENIg!!

Now somebody make up some bumper stickers and yard signs!

19. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

How about this for a bumper sticker: & slogan

DICK-UM

DUMP ENCUMBENTS

Phil Berkowitz

20. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I think you're being to easy.. I think ANY politician should have 2 terms..PERIOD.. than return to being a regular person.. If you use up your 2 terms being Mayor... it's over.. 2 terms Senator.. it's over.. Period...No life time pension..no special heathcare.. I don't think one of these people do any more for our country than our AMERICAN SOLDIERS.. who get crap at best..and protect the country these idiots are trying to destroy.. They have given their lives to serve their country.. They have no 3 day weeks.. or air conditioned sheltered positions.. Those are the real heroes... NOT Washington

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.