1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fire, Ready, Aim

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JEB, Aug 27, 2013.

1. JEB

JEB Active Member

For some time I have watched in amazement how people on this forum make strong and damning conclusions, sometimes many times with blustering and bravado, without having any knowledge of the full facts of a situation. A perfect example is the brouhaha about the Aussies and the Cardinal Center. Does anyone think that people are going to fly from Australia with all the inherent expenses just to make a few bucks by cheating at a trapshoot? And what about the guy who claims he was gypped in some transaction? The calls for tar and feathering go out immediately with perhaps suggestions for some kind of dubious legal action, only to find out later that there is another side to the story, and maybe the guy making the claim is a chronic complainer afflicted with a severe case of myopia. The pile on is usually worse than the original accusation.

If I had people working for me jumping to conclusions such as I read here, they would be looking for a new job in short order. How about ready, aim, fire instead.
    JEB

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Everyone has to get the "last shot"

Geez.

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Good for you,JEB

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

So, whats your point ..? Glad I'm retired so you can't fire me for having my own opinion be it right, wrong, or otherwise ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Ready, Aim, Fire....

Never happen, just look up & down the trapline, that visual alone should answer your question!!!

Curt