1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Proof Briefcase

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Robb, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robb

Robb Member

0   0   0

Would like to find a fire proof safe for documents to put in gun safe. I'd like to find one briefcase size so it would fit on shelf of gun safe. All I have found are too large for my needs. Anyone using such a thing?

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I would think a small fireproof safe (like the kind you find @ walmart/office max/staples) would be much more convenient and easier/cheaper to buy.

3. Robb

Robb Member

0   0   0

Yes but space is an issue. Briefcase thickness would be ideal just don't know if one is made.

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Doing a quick google search, a "fireproof briefcase" is nothing more than a small fireproof safe with a carry handle and a highly inflated price. Anything as thin as a regular briefcase will not be very fireproof.

5. Robb

Robb Member

0   0   0

Yea I get that. The new safe that I bought is too short for trap guns and much shelf space both. I'll figure out something. Thanks for the help.

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Google NOMEX and see what you can find ... Its what the turn out gear was made of when I was on the Fire Dept, has a high flash point for ignition ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

fireproof briefcase