1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fire all of them

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

After looking at this charade in DC. Why should we re-elect anyone? I firmly believe in the next primary the rallying cry should be "If they're in they're out" You don't have to change parties, to dump an incumbent. In all reality the primary elections are the most important elections. Control who the candidates are & you control congress. Fire all of them. If you're an investor this fiasco has cost you !!! Screw the tea party-we have to form a dump the incumbent party. I don't care if they'r a so called good guy- tell them to get a real job.

Phil Berkowitz

2. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

Too late the damage is done. I agree with you!

Harry Lyga

3. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Its never too late. We have to take our country back from these professional pimps in DC & thats what they are--they are nothing but liars & cheats. They continually piss on our shoes & tell us its raining. Time for a clean sweep.

Phil Berkowitz

4. beaker100

beaker100 Member

i fully agree. these people were elected to do a job and either they cannot or willnot do there job. a little compromise on both sides is needed. our whole system is founded on that.

also the pension system for members of congress is so far off base to be a crime. as is the the fact the members of congress feel to good use social security. they need there own retirement system.

they need to be reminded who they work for. doug hubbart

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The reason they are Politicains in the first place is because they can't do what it takes to hold onto a real job ... They are all bottom feeders and dead weight once you take them out of their little cacoons they have built in Washington ... They are the real Welfare recipients but on a much grander scale ... If they were in the ocean they will all be lower than Whale shit which would be a good place for them ... I have no use for Politicians and do not trust any of them to do right by the American people who elected them, its just not in them to do such a thing ... Thats all I can think of thats good to say about them ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Every politician should have a 4 year term limit. After the term, when the public votes on his replacement, they also get to vote on whether or not he should be paid for his 4 year term.

"Performance based pay"

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

The only one's I seen that had it together were the newly elected "tea baggers"

I am not for term limits, mainly because I don't see where the Founders were for it. They believed in the "people" would make the right choice!

They didn't have the knowledge that the government would sallow up the educational system and produce a couple of generations of "dumb" voters!

They knew the press given freedom would operate in a corrupt manner, BUT the truth would eventually get out to the people.

They didn't believe in a two party system, just look back and see how many party's were actually around, it might surprise you. This government could be kept in check if there were about 5 equally supported partys. Why? One party could never gain control!!!

8. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I doubt we will ever see an inteligent and honest politician but you can count on me to vote the incumbents out. I am sick of it all

9. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

The Republican Congressional Committee slogan for 2012 is "Elect the Coward of Your Choice!"

10. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

As I have been saying. Put new ones in just scares the hell out of the entrenched pimps that are in. Rep. and Dumbocrats don't make any difference.
    Go for vslues and honesty and the problems will start to go away slowly and then speadup.
    I know this sounds like a broken record but gosh what is wrong with some backbone. And it just scares the hell out of the wealthy and favored political people if someone like Bachman or Palin,Robiuo got in. That would mean a crack in the wealthy side of the beltway and many might go to prison for a long time.

What is everyone scared of those ladies with values and morals. What ever you think they can surely do a better job than what has been done since 1992. Comeon lets scare the crap out of those bastards in Washington. Wild Bill

11. JPM

JPM Member

For 27 years I taught graduate level classes at a university in Texas. For the last 10 or 12 of those years I asked each class the following: Think of the very best person you know. I don't care what criterion you use for your evaluation but I want you to think of the person you admire and respect the most in your life. Now ask yourself if that person would be willing to run for public office.

I never had one student say yes to that question. The very best people in our society don't want to hold public office for a broad variety of reasons. That leaves less than the best to offer themselves up for candidacy. While I am equally as distressed about the performance of our Congress as most of those who have posted here I am reluctant to believe that the person waiting in the wings to take the place of the incumbents is any better and may, in fact, be substantially worse. I've seen lots of genuine losers run for office.

JPM

12. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Here's a scenario for you all. No budget deal soon, Obama relies on the language of the 14th Amendment, he declares a national emergency, orders the Treasury to honor the obligations of the US Government (see 14th Amendment). House immediately starts impeachment proceedings.

May you live in interesting times!

Danny

13. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Get rid of the liberals, and any Republican who acts like a liberal (RINO).

14. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Two sections below please.

15. Kolargunnut

Kolargunnut TS Member

You can bet that the "old school Repub's" are wishing they had NEVER signed the "no earmark pledge" !!!

The ONLY thing I'm more ashamed of than ever voting Democratic ... is I was a Republican for 30 plus years !!!

I'm NOT against the rich paying more .... but ONLY after the reckless spending stops ... and then only with a more "balanced approach" to shared sacrifice .... 48 % paying nothing is NOT "shared" !!!!

You can thank the Tea Party for any victory this morning .... FOR SURE !!!

Things are changing (finally) ... now the real problems begin .... "addicts" don't just quit without withdrawals (read FIGHT)!!!!

Be Safe All

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.