1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fiocchi "crusher" ammo

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pipalmighty, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pipalmighty

Pipalmighty TS Member

Was just curious if anyone on here has ever used the Fiocchi crushed ammo? I bought some to try handicap shooting with..... My thinking was that maybe the extra 100fps could help to compensate for a few things.... Again, just looking for experience with this ammo positive or negative, my ammo won't arrive for a few days and its supposes to be raining for at least the next 10 days....

-Shane

2. oz

oz Active Member

Fiocchi

they are awesome. just for fun try thier international trap loads. 7/8 oz. oz

3. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Fiocchi

My experience w/ them is that the "crusher" refers to the recoil and what it does to your face and shoulder, not what it does to the target.

4. federal paper

federal paper TS Member

Fiocchi

Used to use the old white rinos for long yardage calcuttas in the winter, they was about all I could handle but they did have the shit. If not mistaken like everything they tamed them way down.

5. RED Z06

RED Z06 Member

Fiocchi

A couple of years ago I bought 10 flats of #8 paper crushers on close out deal. The patterned nicely, but after 3 flats I stopped shooting them because of the recoil. Shot them sporadically a couple of more months and finally sold the last 4-1/2 flats.

Just too much recoil for me, bruised the hell out of my cheek after two boxes.

Thanks,

Pat

6. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

Fiocchi

I have shot a few 1000 of them at sporting and they deserve their name alright. They will crush targets at long range and incinerate them at any reasonable distance. The rub is... even in my Beretta 391 they packed a pretty good punch. Tried them at trap but in my break open gun they were just too uncomfortable after a while. Hardest hitting shell that's USEABLE for trap are Nitro's ......IMO.

7. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Fiocchi

If I recall correctly, Crushers were their hot 1 oz load, Rhinos were 1 1/8 oz and Baby Rhinos were also 1 oz but not as hot as the Crushers. I shot some in Sporting quite a few years ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
fiocchi cruaher

fiocchi crusher

fiocchi crusher ammo for sale

fiocchi crusher shotgun shells

fiocchi crushers

fiocchi crushers parcours
fiocchi super crusher
fiocchi trap loads