1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Finger control?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by xringjim, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Weird heading, huh? Follow my thought for a minute. Forget about guns as they are. Let's say you were BORN with a finger that was equiped to 'fire' a bullet once you reached manhood/womenhood. For you science fiction guys call it a death ray. How long would it be before the 'government' came along and started sorting out who got to keep their finger? The Founding Fathers thought the right to protect yourself from violence was a God given right. I think everyone could agree that God wouldn't want you to roll over to evil. Yet, our government seems bent on cutting off your tenth finger. I think God was wise in giving us ten fingers. Since if we leave it up to government, we just might need all ten fingers to keep them in line. Jim

2. Desert Breeze

Desert Breeze TS Member

You aright Jim-Give them the FINGR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.