1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Finger bumper

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 320090T, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Where can I buy one? I saw one last week on a gun, it went on the back of the trigger guard and kept you from pounding your middle finger into the back of the guard when shooting doubles with a release. Thanks!

2. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Galazan Trigger Guard Rubber Corners

"Good news for any shooter. Eliminate banged and bruised fingers caused by gun recoil, stops flinching. Rubber corners are available in two styles, made with spring steel or a holding screw, with rubber contours to fit the trigger guard."

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

320090T- You might also try a tighter grip with your hand. Use a glove if necessary. This could not only keep your finger from getting bumped, it will also help keep the gun in place after the first shot.

Pat Ireland

4. 320090T

Thats it MTA Tom, thanks. Pat, my gun stays in place but my fingers don't. It is sort of a flinch with a release. It happens on the second shot only, the fingers just fly forward with the trigger finger. Doesn't cost me any targets, just skin. Really weird huh?

5. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

My former KX-5 was murder on my finger. I bought a Leather ring from Brownell's and it worked great! However, just another thing to keep up with while heading to the line!

FR

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

320090T- What you described is indeed quite unusual. Some sort of trigger guard pad or or a glove seems to be in order. I do recognize which finger you damage and that finger is sometimes used to express yourself.

Pat Ireland

7. primer

primer TS Member

Try the rubber bumper. I have used one for years worth the money.

8. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Certainly try one, their cheap but may even compound your problem. What really works at eliminating 'the bump' is getting your hand further away from the back of the guard.

Hope the cheap way works for you......................Barry.

9. 320090T

Thanks Barry, will try that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

galazan finger bumper

galazan trigger guard

what is a finger bumper