1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

fine work

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by hounddog41@charter.net, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

Just in case anyone is looking to have someone do an adjustable comb. Well I had Joe Bowles, from Tron Space gunworks, do another one for me and my model 12 along with repairng my wifes comb. This fellow really knows his stuff. Did a beautiful job. He makes his own hardware both in silver and brass. This is the third one that he has done for me now and everyone was perfect. Also his prices are very reasonable. I just cannot say enough about his work. You could not go wrong with having him do a comb for you. Once again thanks Joe. alex Kotter Superior Wisconsin

2. Jerseyshooter

Jerseyshooter TS Member

I 2nd this comment....great work great prices. Rich Snead

3. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

When he finds the time, he has great artistic talents also. I believe that Curvy and her hubby Martin have one in a place of honor. I just wish he'd get over that infatuation with Hillary!!

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Thanks guys! I may add that Alex Kotter and Rich Snead are super guys to deal with and a true gentlemen.

5. Jerseyshooter

Jerseyshooter TS Member

Kitty update please.....how is the catnip infused scratch post working out?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.