1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fine Claro Walnut Blanks

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by esoxhunter, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

If one would purchase a blank to have a stock and forearm made for a Model 12, (to include checkering); who would be the person to send it too? Thanks Ed

2. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

Ed
    I'll second Dennis Devault.He doe's a great job......Philly D

3. 1oz

1oz Member

That good to know i have a appointment with Dennis the end of May to fit me and carve on some of Gordy's English walnut wood

jim

4. Sixshooter

Sixshooter TS Member

On behalf of the Minnesota Trap Shooters Association, I want to thank Gordon, Dennis, and especially MIA for setting the donation to our association up. For those of you that don't know MIA, his name is Jack Swanson and he lives in Wisconsin! Last year Jack donated a river boat trip to our youth live auction as well. It's people like Jack who made our last years auction such a success. It's also businesses like Gordon's and Dennis's, that reinvest in their customer base, that we trapshooters need to support as we make our purchasing decisions.

Thanks again, Dennis, Jack, and Gordon.

Mark Zauhar, MTA President

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.