1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fine Austrian O/U Game gun for sale-SOLD!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

SOLD--A very fine Austrian O/U game gun for sale. Made by Mahrholdt of Innsbruck, this shotgun has exceptional quality and engraving. Very similar to the Merkel 201, this gun has 27 1/2" barrels bored skeet and Ic--.004 and .009! A 3 piece forend, ejectors and a non=selective single trigger. The LOP is 13 1/2" and the gun weighs 6lbs-9oz. A nice light weight 12 bore upland gun. Very nicely engraved and excellent in all respects. FINAL REDUCTION TO $1350 delivered in the lower 48. Email me or call Bill @ 609-658-7739. Thank you.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 87AA

87AA TS Member

0   0   0

Are you sure it's not INNSBRUCK? If so it would be Austrian and not German.

3. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

87AA--you are right!! Austrian---reduced to $1550 delivered.

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

0   0   0

I am not familiar with the maker but it appears to be a high quality gun. Certainly the replacement value would be much higher than your asking price. In fact, I don't think you could find a gun with similar features and apparent quality for anywhere near this price. If I did not already have too many guns I would take it in a moment! Good luck.

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'm surprised one of those northern grouse hunters hasn't jumped all over this little gun!! Ideal ruffed grouse gun!

Hap

6. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

One last shot----$1350

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

flodman shotgun for sale