1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Findlay ,Ohio / Saturday Night Calcutta

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Jeb2700, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeb2700

Jeb2700 Member

Saturday night March 3rd the UCOA in Findlay ,Ohio will be hosting another 50 bird program.We offer a Calcutta,Lewis Class,Forward Long Run,Reverse Long Run and draw pots for shooters.
    Traps will open at 5:30PM for practice,the Calcutta will sell at 7:00PM and the program will start right after.( 7:15-7:30 )
    The club is located at 6943 Twp. Rd 243 Findlay,Ohio 45840.
    The club is also open to the public Thursday and Friday evenings for Trap and Skeet shooting.$3.50 per round for members and $4.00 for non members.Come out and have a good time, Hope to see you there.Joel Brown

2. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

I never heard how the last shoot went? We have been shooting the Sycamore league on Thursdays so we have not been over your way.
    Doug Allison

3. likemybrownings

likemybrownings Active Member

Joel, What is the weatherman saying about Sat?
    Dave B

4. Jeb2700

Jeb2700 Member

The weatherman says Winds out of the WSW 25 mph with temps in the high 20s.
    It doesn't sound like ideal conditions, but time to pull on your big boy pants and separate the men from the boys.I'm not afraid of a little wind. My petite frame is very aerodynamic.( Just like yours Dave B. )
    See you there ,Joel Brown
    The last shoot Ron Charniga was the big winner with a 47.

5. Jeb2700

Jeb2700 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.