1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Finding The Extra target

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by antelopehunter, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antelopehunter

antelopehunter TS Member

I would like to purchase an out of print book---Finding The Extra Target--John R. Linn & Stephen A Blumenthal...this was published in both hard cover and soft cover. A soft cover would be fine. Thank you.
    Joel Druley

2. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

Good Luck.....Check out ABE Book, and a few of the other used book sites on the web....and hold Your hat. I've wanted a copy for several months as I've gotten back into it again after an 18 year hiatus.

They run near a hundred buicks or more. At elast last time I checked anyway.

FN in MT

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

You can have my copy for 1 mint turbo'd GN Buick in black.

4. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I always thought it was 1 target 100 times. Where's the Extra one? Who throws 101 targets it would surely help my average.LOL Good book try the your library they might be able to get it from the library loan system.Joe

5. wolfee

wolfee TS Member

I just checked amazon and the copies they have listed range from around 40 to 70 dollars. I guess you will have to take the sellers word on the condition.

6. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Shooting books are on ebay all the time, you may want to check on it there or at halfprice.com. John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

finding the extra target

finding the extra target shooting book
john linn trap shooting
john linn trapshooter