1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Financing Now Avaible @ Mo. Fall Hdcp. by SGS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shotgun Specialties, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Celebrating our 2o th year in operation, Shotgun Specialties now has financing options availble on New/Used guns, trade differences,OnTime Wireless Voice Release products and all other items we sell. We have 90 days, 6 month and 12 month same as cash along with a 36 month program. Why use your money when you can use someone else's for free? Stop by and see us for details, as always we strive to have the nicest inventory availble. We are located in the new metal Vendor Mall Building #9
    (last one on the west end).

The financing will be avaible from now on, so please keep us in mind for your next purchase and our new Website should be up in later October. Thanks, Doug & Dave at Shotgun Specialties.

2. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Thanks JIm for the nice comment. We processed 2 12 month "Same as Cash" contracts yesterday and approval time took less than 1 minute, Doug

3. nicky

nicky Member

Doug, I'm shooting my new Kolar trap single pretty good. 16's shooting 98's, to 100's, cap's low to mid 90's from the 26. Great gun thank's again. By the way I'll gladly wear a Kolar hat, shirt, jacket or something to promote Kolar if they have decided to offer anything. Just a thought. , Kevin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.