1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FINALLY!...THE PERFECT GUN FOR SKEETERS!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by PhantomTrapp, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhantomTrapp

PhantomTrapp TS Member

[​IMG]<br/>[​IMG]

Their prayers have been heard, and they have been answered! By the lovely folks at Browning! Finally, the perfect gun for those skeeters to match their colorful attire! And we all know that there's nothing more that skeeters love more than matching accessories! Apparently a lot of skeeters have moved to California as well, there has been a very notable surge in sales of this particular model there!
    -Phantom

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

...don't forget those flaming Sporting Clays shooters, too...

3. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

How about that fancy trap gun painted with the red stock ... perfect matched set for all the San Francisco trappers but they are all thinking of a different round little target when they go a pullin.

At least a skeeter can be a man and proudly wear his pink tutu but them dang trappers ... well ... its best not to speak of the truths of jealousy a trapper has for all the other more difficult sports of the world to include competitive couch tatering.

4. chipking

chipking TS Member

Actually I kinda like it. I wonder if they would do my Kolar combo like that. I would have to add a twisted sister stock first of course ;o)

--- Chip King ---

5. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Why is it that trap shooters love to trash talk about skeet shooters, yet skeet shooters don't give trap shooters a second thought?

6. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Because skeet shooters know they are better shooters than trap shooters and trap shooters know ... well they know the same thing so they want to trash talk the better shooters.

Most skeet shooters can whoop a trap shooters hynie on a trap field but most trap shooters walk off of station 2 or 3 and a few make it to station 4 before going back to the trap field never to return or to talk trash again.

7. chipking

chipking TS Member

And the bait is in the water !!!!
    --- Chip King ---

8. PhantomTrapp

PhantomTrapp TS Member

I have no idea why it is, we just like to have a little fun! But I am a skeet shooter, and sporting clays shooter, as well as trap. Anything with a shotgun and flying clay disks works for me!
    -Phantom

9. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Phantom Trapp,

I'm not overly fond of the pink model, but the yellow version is very much to my liking. Too bad these guns just don't fit me and have all of those stupid holes in the barrels.

ec90t

10. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I shoot skeet, trap and sporting clays. The only place I regularly see these cute little sissy guns is in sporting clays. Guns should be black with real wood, all black or camo. These bright colored sissy guns should only be sold in Europe.

11. PhantomTrapp

PhantomTrapp TS Member

highflyer, they are cool in the sense that they show some personalization, not just the typical guns you listed above. I guess you could say that this is the alternative for those who can't afford any personalized fancy engraving.
    -Phantom

12. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Mr Chip King sir,

How did you shoot yesterday? How was your scores? You did shoot yesterday didn't you? I thought you did but I might be wrong ... was it you shooting yesterday?

How did you do at the Big 50 last week?

13. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Ya know they would be the perfect trap guns ... a different color for each event.

14. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Be careful; this gun might be baddax*& if it is pink because it was set up and tuned by the "Old Master", Ed Pink. (Not of Pink's hot dogs, but his nephew..)

15. turmite

turmite Member

Truth be known, it is those that question their manhood that fear pink! :()

16. chipking

chipking TS Member

Why yes Mr. Newbius I did get a chance to shoot yesterday as well as at Fredericksburg for the big 50s. My performance at Fredericksburg was lackluster with the one exception that I was Squad 1 Post 1 and so I fired the first registered shot at ATA trap at Fredericksburg. An honor and privilage that will go into my book of memories. Yesterday at Northern Virginia Gun Club was a much better day. We had our first ever registered 100 shot in singles by Gary Sutphin who came to visit us from Maryland (he also went 50 straight at Fredericksburg in the singles). I was just behind him with a 98. Doug McRae came up from Chesterfield and took home the Handicap honors. I ended up tied with Phil Bushong in doubles with a 95 and I won the shoot off. Plus I got to grill the burgers and hotdogs what more could a fellow ask for.

--- Chip King ---

17. PhantomTrapp

PhantomTrapp TS Member

turmite, very true. A true man is comfortable enough with his manliness to shoot a pink gun, and or wear a pink vest, or even a pink tu-tu.
    -Phantom

18. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Um uh ... I thought that the targets at FR&GC for the Big 50 was unregistered and the very first actual registered shoot is on July 12th?

Were they registered targets last Tuesday? Dang how in the heck am I going to calculate my average now if them were registered targets?

19. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Targets could be registered or not. Jeff

20. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

So ... dang ... now I'm confused and even more confused than normal and that bothers me and should frighten anyone with small aminals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.