1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally got serious

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Barkingspider21, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

Well, like I said I finally got serious and went to my first ATA shoot down in Polk County today. We started on the 16 yard line and my first round was acceptable, a 23, this was followed by 3 25 straights for a 98. I was classified as "C" class because the only score I had was an 85 shot last November at EGC, looks like I will be in "A" class next time anyway after that we went back to the 20 yard line where I shot 3 of 23 and followed that with a 24 for a total of 93, that was a surprise as I have'nt shot much handicap at all, however I will be doing so in the future every time I get the chance. The weather was HOT and I do mean HOT but it was well worth the effort. I will be going back next month.
    Woody

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

A???? I'm thinkin' AA or AAA if your going to a big money shoot....

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your move to registered shooting, and your scores. Both were great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.