1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally got my Spolar/PW Electric drive hooked-up!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chipmaker, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Looks good I have Hydraulic and love it ! Keep us posted on how its doing! Now actually load some shells and mess up that WAY TOO CLEAN loading bench!!!!LOL

2. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Jim,

I do not remember if we talked about which direction to operate the Auto-Drive. It seems to operate the smoothest in the CCW direction (looking at the output shaft on the left side) with the P/W loaders. If you have not done so try operating it in each direction to see which you prefer.

Jim Skeel<BR>
    P/W Dealer/Distributor

3. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Congratulations on a project well thought out, executed, and completed. Not to mention it's as fine a reloading setup as you can build.

Way to go....mike

4. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

With P/W it's CCW, but you'd better check with Dixsie to make sure. As Jim said, it DOES make a difference ...on the P.W, anyway.

Best...mike

5. DadPlus4

DadPlus4 Member

Is that the foot switch operation? Does it require holding down the Red Button and pressing the foot switch?

6. mooster1223

mooster1223 Member

Yes. The operation requires the foot pedal and the red button to be pressed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.