1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fiber optic bead ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by elmo, Jun 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elmo

elmo Member

Wanting to get fiber optic beads for my tm-1 and citori. Who knows what thread for the beads on either gun. Also your advice or preferences on different fiber beads or tubes.

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I put a Tru Glo fat bead on my Beretta auto, but it doesn't work on a concave rib
    because the ends of the bead will rub against the rib when you try to tighten it down. Get the Tru Glo sight that actually slides onto the rib. You don't have to worry about getting it lined up right or stripping the threads.
    Avoid the ones that stick on with double sided tape because they get bumped out of line. I don't like the magnetic ones either.

3. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Buy the HiViz comp sight set. This low profile package comes with 7 light pipes - 3 sizes of both green and red + a white in compact case. The base comes with 5 screws for most bead applications.

Same setup Browning uses for its 525 shotguns. I used it on my 425 and now on my BT99.

Jay

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

WalMart has a set with universal threads sets etc, for $6.00

5. otnot

otnot Active Member

Do you want to see the bead or the bird? You shouldn't be looking at the bead because if you are your not looking at the bird. I'm not trying to be sarcastic just trying to help.

6. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

better with no beads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.