1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fennville Michigan Calcutta 7-11-10 - pics & video

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pullbangloss, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

10:03 PM, can't wait for the rest!

Matt

2. pullbangloss

Movie! Movie! Movie!

Just kidding Steve, I know it takes patience. What did you take about 100 pics today?

Good job in advance of uploading all those pics!

Matt

3. pullbangloss

Steve,

Movie turned out great!

Matt

4. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Looks like a good time. I'm going to have to get out that way sometime.

Rich (always down for a good time) in Indiana

5. pullbangloss

Rich,

This is visual evidence of the good times we have shooting the WMCC circuit! Come on out some time. You don't want to miss the Fennville Grand Aug. 7th and 8th and the World Famous Walleye Calcutta on Aug. 29th.

Matt Ski

6. pullbangloss

If only Hook had a computer!

Matt Ski

7. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Very nice Steve,I forgot my camera at the club house-but will add a few tues. Perry

8. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Thank you so much Steve, particularly of the many gun salute in Ray's honor. He was a personal great friend of our family's and this was so touching. I know he was smiling down and laughing his small quiet chuckle he always had.

Pics do add so much to the posts - great job!!!

By the way, I do love the "stop in the name of love" caption about Eric!!

Cindy

9. pullbangloss

Come on Tim, I know you saw the picture. Don't you feel like chatting? LOL. I know, you don't want to jinx yourself.

Eric must be studying hard or at an American Idol audition.

Matt Ski

10. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hey all,

Thanks for uploading all the pictures and vidoes DoubleTrouble! As CindyFenn said, it sure does add to the thread and really shows people the times we have at the club. It was neat to see everyone line up and take a shot for Ray. (I was happy to see that bird did break with 40 + shooters aiming at it). Ray was the one who hired me when i was a little guy and still remember him calling Mom to get the "approval" to work with you rowdy shooters!!! Hard to believe 8 years later i only have a few grey hairs coming in! haha :)

I was wondering why I had so many ladies adding me as friends on facebook, must be because my pictures being posted globally on here. Oddly enough, Simon Cowell offered me a singing position, but due to the Fennville Friday Night Shoot coming up, and a busy shooting month in August, i had to pass on his offer. It was nice to sing something other than "Loss" though!!!

Thank to all the shooters who came out and made the day fun. If it werent for all of you, I wouldnt look forward to the upcoming events! As a club, we do enjoy seeing everyone and its our goal to make sure you all have a good time and walk away with empty shells!

Eric

F.R.G.C. Trapper

11. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Taps for RAY

12. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Why it showed up 3 times is beyond me???

13. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

14. swine

swine Member

must be rigged for bear Fans

15. pullbangloss

Hey Swine you better watch it! You boys should come up for the Fennville Grand! It's a great weekend of shooting. If you like I've got a hotel lined up where 6 to 8 of us are going to stay. Let me know if you want the info.

If your lucky we might even take your picture and put it on Trapshooters!

Matt Ski

16. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Thank you Perry for getting the pic of the bugler, he did an awesome job and was gone before I could thank him. This is a nice tribute to him also.

BornToScore, sorry I've heard you sing in the shower and around the house (no scandal, I'm his Mom), don't think Simon was ringing your phone - haha and love ya! But it's a great post anyway!

Cindy

17. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hey guys,

As mentioned before, we have a large parking lot so feel free to bring up a camper and camp out over night. We do have a few outlets to run extension cords to and get some power to the camper....these will be issued on a first come first serve basis...I know people have asked before and are planning on bringing campers, so feel free to join the crowd!

That same invite goes out to everyone..may be cheaper than renting a hotel Matt...

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

18. fishguts

fishguts Member

WOW!!...You sure know how to do it right in Michigan. I can't even get 5 guys to shot 27's down here,..think I'll move.

Wayne

19. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hey Wayne,

You should certainly mark August 7th and 8th on your calender and plan on comming up for that weekend. I will be sure you will shoot through as many shells as you can bring! There will even be many rounds of yardage going on, even beyond the 27 yards we have marked!

Hope to see you there. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

20. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.