1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fennville Friday Night Funshoot Scores

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by moore5833, Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Another nice turnout for the Friday Night Fun Shoot,Here's the scoreboard for the shoot. Hunter Brenner shot in his first Calcutta,got a great partner,Bob Richmond-and Posted a 49/50. Did i mention Hunter is 12yrs old? Everyone is welcome at the Fun Shoot,and you never know whats going to happen!!Perry
    [​IMG]

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

I think the All You Can Eat Asian Carp dinner made the night!

Matt

3. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

The Fish are always a big hit-thanks Matt!! Perry

4. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I would rather have the cat diner but if you ain't got cat,fish will have to do.

hook

5. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

Good turnout Friday Night-It would be cool to see 8 squads by summer,and I think that was sum da best carp I have ever had!

Jordan Dekker,FRGC Member

6. pullbangloss

Jordan,

You haven't changed your name to Beretta391 yet?

Matt

7. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Or Guntrader

8. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

Got to stick with "Old Faithfull" for awhile,Beretta391 soon to be here though.

Jordan Dekker,FRGC Member

9. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Bernie did get the gold bird and I think it was around $48 - it was shot last month.

10. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hey All!!!

Good to see a large turnout on Friday. Many unfamiliar names on the board which is good to see. We encourage ALL shooters and its good to see people come out and give it a shot. We hope to see you all at the next one... Friday, April 30th.

Fennville Rod and Gun Club is also open every Saturday from 12-5 if anyone wants to come out and practice. Also open Tuesday nights (5-9) starting in April. Hoping the weather brings out more shooters!

Also thanks to Perry for bringing out his camera to post the results!!

Eric

F.R.G.C "Trapper"

11. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Eric-i think we shot 17 rounds of Trap,and 6 skeet on Sat afternoon,both traps hummin along,Joey and Jordan Pulling-even with 50 calcutta shooters at Allegans Sat Callcutta!!Perry

12. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

13. Slopull

Slopull TS Member

Shot my first callcutta last Friday at Fennville. It was great fun and I can't wait for the next. When I got there I didn't know anyone, but by the end of the night I had met a great bunch of people. If you haven't ever tried shooting one, this is the perfect place to learn. Everyone was patient with this newbe and it was very much appreciated.

14. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Slopull

That is what we love to here.Everybody at Fennville prides themselfs on making people feel wanted because you are.Thanks for the thread.

hook

15. pullbangloss

Welcome to the club Slopull. Who'd you shoot with Friday night?

Matt

16. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Welcome All!

Perry - I was talking with Joey at Allegan after he worked at Fennville all day and I was very surprised and pleased to hear how many rounds were pulled. Its great to see a turn out like that when Allegan had there big shoot going. I feel bad to leave you hanging now....It shouldnt happen until I leave for Saginaw now!

Slopull - Thanks for coming out and giving it at try. Always glad to hear you enjoyed yourself and met many new people. I dont think I got around to talking to you but look forward to seeing you back!

As for Hook, Hope you bring your small game license along from now on!! (Story to come! :) )

Eric
    F.R.G.C "Trapper"

17. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I've been waiting for that.I've been vary silent up till now "thanks Eric"yes I know who you are.

hook

18. pullbangloss

Eric, thanks for the reminder. I forgot about the "woodchuck" incident. Those darn things are everywhere and tearing up the trap fields. Glad to see Hook take care of one for us.

Matt

19. Slopull

Slopull TS Member

I shot with Kenny Great team! I'd miss em, he'd break em Can't beat that!

20. Who's next

Who's next Member

man o man i must have missed a good shoot. how many shots did it take hook to get that chuck and did gary have to back him up. i guess i know what for dinner the next shoot.
    Who,s Next [Rick K]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.