1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fennville Friday Night Fun Shoot - 9/28

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by cindyfenn, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

It's time again for the Fennville Rod & Gun Club Friday Night Fun Shoot - this week - 9/28.

This is a 50 bird calcutta that's a draw of A & B shooters, 16 & 20 yd lines. Colored birds for a free beverage or free round, Gold bird jug for the lucky shooter that breaks the gold bird, lots of fun.

This is the shoot for anybody, new shooters, kids, seasoned folks, anybody that just likes to shoot and have a good time. It's under the lights so adds the night shoot experience.

Protections start around 5:30, sign up for calutta is 7:30, shoot starts around 8. Call if you're running late - 269/561-2133. We'll put you on a later squad.

Hope to see a lot of people - the weather looks to be perfect!

Come join the fun!
    Cindy

2. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Unfortunatly i will be attending with out my side kick Gage. He will be at a homecoming dance.

3. Fire8702

Fire8702 TS Member

If you need a side kick Perry I can bring Aiden. He may be to little to shoot but he will make good use of your IPad!

Bryan

4. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

They grow up fast - dances already!

5. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

No prob Bryan. i'll bring it along

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.